As a Designer, you are a talented, driven person with passion for making gorgeous, ground-breaking work for brand identity, visual systems, packaging or print projects. You will collaborate with teams to bring our designs, stories, and concepts to life; from brainstorming creative concepts and developing original designs to ensuring deadlines are met, all the way to launch. In this role, you’ll work in a multidisciplinary team, lead by the Creative Director. Being a Designer at CBA means you’ll join the communication design community, which routinely works on a diverse portfolio of projects from different industries and markets. We would love you to blend visual strategy and graphic design to tell powerful stories about our proposals. We encourage you to bring your unique style and visual voice to each design challenge. We want you to create kick-ass work, yes.
- Work on design projects that solve problems across a variety of industries.
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want you able to start a project from an incredibly strong position and come up with surprising, cool concepts to move forward with.
- Collaborate with designers from different backgrounds to develop a holistic design for our clients.
- You will create work that helps to tell a project’s story and be an advocate for exceptional design.
- Inspire with out of the box ideas/resources/tools/references to push creative’s team boundaries. •Work closely with strategic & account team to produce amazing deliverables.
- Be an advocate of exceptional design across the studio and be a champion for craft in your discipline.
- Develop case studies for the work.
- Speak passionately about CBA and our projects, services and people.
- 3+ years of visual design experience, at least in branding & packaging agency environment.
- Strong communication & visual presentation skills. •You should consider Photoshop and Illustrator to be something like family.
- Strong teamwork skills—the ability to work with the Creative Director and mentor other trainee designers as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly.
- Experience in concept ideation, brand & packaging design, and design strategy.
- Experience working with remote teams and freelances.
- Passion for quality balanced with speed and efficiency.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken English & Spanish skills. Every additional language is a plus.
Letter of motivation & CV at firstname.lastname@example.org